Assistive learning as support service when introducing AAL-systems
Our organisation type is:: Research institution
We are active in the following Technologies: communication, other, software-web-networks
Action type: Research, Development, Testing / Trials, Studies
Applications: Health & wellness, Supply with goods & chores, Safety, security, privacy, Information and learning, Home care, Mobility
Our contributions to your AAL consortium:
1 Assistive learning as support service when introducing AAL-systems (e.g. supporting older users to cope with new situations)
2 Support of older users in training the memory for keeping high level of mental alertness and coping with daily activities
3 Technology enhanced learning & training for informal carers such family members, close relatives, friends or neighbors
We can provide
- A fully functional Learning technology for seniors focusing on memorization and knowlege retention, including:
-A state of the art client-server learning system for all mobile platforms and PC
-An online platform for collaborative & self-directed learning
- Expertise in design, development and implementation of technology enhanced learning solutions and information environments
- Rapid prototyping of new developments in technology enhanced learning, especially mobile learning
- Embedding of learning technology in wider use cases of AAL-systems
- Experience in successfully managing innovations from research projects into the market and exploiting research results
We form part of regional and international networks, researching and developing innovative systems in the areas of tension between education, knowledge and ICT and have experience in international research projects (FP6, FP7, Eurostars, EraSME, ...)
The Research Studios Austria Forschungsgesellschaft mbH (RSA FG) is an Austrian not-for-profit research institution with the aim to facilitate synergies between science and economy applied research projects and the focus of bringing university innovations to the market. They develop products and services in which time-to-market plays a key role.
The Research Studio MicroLearning & Information Environments (MINE) is one of currently seven research studios within the Research Studios Austria. It is located at offices in Salzburg, Linz and Vienna. With its interdisciplinary and application-oriented R&D activities it investigates and develops mobile, tablet and PC-based applications for knowledge acquisition, build-up and sharing.
I am looking forward to have your mail!