Welcome to the AAL Partner Search facility
This AAL Partner Search Facility is a service provided by the AAL Joint Programme offering two alternatives for finding partners or being found by partners for AAL projects:
- The publication of an activity profile of an organisation. The profile shall describe the capabilities of the organisation to contribute to the scope of the launched call for proposals. All profiles can be browsed and searched for by any user of this tool.
- The submission of a short project idea in order to find additional project partners. The uploaded information should specify the rough project idea, as well as the (current and) missing expertise required to form a convincing consortium.
Rules and conditions for this service:
- All persons wishing to upload information need first to register to this portal. Registered persons may change or delete their information at any time. To keep the entries as actual as possible, the lifespan of the entries is limited.
- The administration of both types of entries lies solely and completely with those who submitted them.
- Entries under this web plattform are not moderated nor supervised. There is no editorial support provided from the providers of this tool.
For technical questions in relation to the service (or if you lost your login data), please use the contact form.